The Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus officially launched OnePlus 10 Pro 5G in India through an online event.
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G brings Hasselblad camera technology, a powerful processor, a bigger display among other features. Here we are telling you 10 important things about OnePlus’ new and most expensive smartphone in India.
- To power the smartphone, it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor coupled with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. The phone comes in 8GB RAM and 12GB RAM variants.
- This phone will be sold from April 5 on the official website of Amazon India and One Plus.
- The OnePlus 10 Pro sports a 6.7-inch LTPO (Low-Temperature Polycrystalline Oxide) display, which lets you adjust its refresh rate between 120Hz and 1Hz depending on the type of content.
- The base Oxygen OS 12.1 has been given on Android 12 in OnePlus 10 Pro.
- OnePlus 10 Pro can be bought in Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest Color.
- This is the company’s most expensive smartphone in India. The price of its top variant is Rs 71999, while the price of the second variant is Rs 66999.
- Like the OnePlus 9 Pro, the cameras on the OnePlus 10 Pro 5G borrow technology from Hasselblad and come with features like Expanse Mode, Hasselblad Natural Color Optimization. 32MP Sony IMX615 sensor has been given in its front. This camera is with night mode.
- Triple rear camera setup has been given in OnePlus 10 Pro. It has 48MP Sony IMX789 primary sensor, 50MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1 sensor with 150° ultra-wide unit and 8MP 3.3x telephoto shooter with OIS.
- OnePlus 10 Pro is capable of recording up to 120 fps in 4K and 24 fps in 8K. The OnePlus 10 Pro supports dual-view video, which allows users to record simultaneously from the device’s front and rear cameras.
- The smartphone has a 5000mAh battery with fast charge support. The 5,000 mAh battery of the 80W SUPERVOOC OnePlus 10 Pro takes 32 minutes to charge from 1 to 100%. The OnePlus 10 Pro also supports 50W AIRVOOC wireless charging which can charge the device from 1 to 100% in 47 minutes.