ABP Asmita, a leading news channel in Gujarat, successfully concluded ‘Gujarat Na Anmol Ratna’, an event to felicitate eminent businesses from the state that are adding to its prosperity. The event was held at the Crowne Plaza, S.G. Highway in Ahmedabad on 5th March 2022 and was attended by business leaders and dignitaries from all over the state. The awardees were chosen based on their innovation, impact, and contribution to society. This inspiring event spotlighted the successes of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
On this occasion, the Honorable Home Minister of Gujarat, Shri Harsh Sanghavipresided over the ceremony and presented awards to the inspiring winners, and encouraged Gujarat’s thriving business community.
The ‘Gujarat Na Anmol Ratna’ event, presented by Dharmaj Crop Guard Ltd, recognises the dedication and enthusiasm of many legendary Gujaratis who have made major contributions to society. The purpose of this event is to honor the achievements of these inspiring individuals and to celebrate the accomplishments of Gujaratis around the world. This on-ground award event will also have an on-air series documenting the inspirational journeys of these enterprises and through this special documentary, viewers can learn more about how to start their own businesses.
ABP Network is a strong player in the regional broadcasting space, with a particular focus on serving the multilingual population. ABP Asmita is one of its most popular channels, reaching viewers across Gujarat. The ‘Gujarat Na Anmol Ratna’ award event was created specifically for the Gujarati viewers. The event was well-attended by various luminaries to recognise Gujaratis’ achievements and tenacious energy.
In conclusion, the Gujarat Na Anmol Ratna awardees are experts in their fields and have made a significant impact in the state of Gujarat. ABP Asmita aims to honour their talent, abilities, character, and overall service to the state with this recognition.
Dharmaj Crop Guard Ltd presents Gujarat Na Anmol Ratna 2022 awardees were as follows:
- Ramesh Talavia, Managing Director, Dharmaj Crop Guard Ltd
- Ramesh Bhogayata, Managing Director, Shree Nandan Courier Ltd
- Ashish Desai, Chairman & Managing Director, Biokindle Lifesciences Private Limited
- Prahlad Parmar, Trustee, Shubham Institute of Nursing Science and Research Centre
- Jatin Shah, Managing Director, Bhavya Machine Tools
- Dharmendra Sharma, Managing Director, Fusion Wealth Private Ltd
- Kapil Thaker, Managing Director, Het and Care
- Siddharth Raval, Managing Director, Silicon Fin
- Bhavik Sheth, Director, Shree Balaji Developers
- Dr. Jigar Thakar, Director, JIDEN INC
- Ankur Patel, CEO, Bull Bell Academy – “Mr. Ankur Patel”
- Brijesh Patel, Director, Kayra Automobiles Pvt Ltd – (Doctor Garage)
- Rajendra Soni – Dada, Managing Director, Vastu Uday – “Dada”
- Pritesh Shah, Director, EARTH EUPHORIA INFRA LLP (EARTH EUPHORIA)
- Vijay Patel, Director, Greenland Bio Science Pvt Ltd
- Tanuj Patel, Founder & Managing Trustee, Roots Foundation
- Shailesh Shah, Producer, Prince Parth Films -Mr. SHAILESH SHAH
- Dr. Dhaval Godhani, Medical Director, Salus Hospital
- Yogesh Poojara, Founder, Poojara Telecom
- Sheetal Chokhawala Vani, CEO, Rentio Foods Pvt Ltd
- Dharmesh Patel, Director, ED World Education
- Raj Hadvani, Executive Director, Gopal Snacks Pvt Ltd
- Bhikam Chand Jain, Chairman, Rishika Industries Ltd
- Dr. Nisha Shah, Professor, Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College, Parul University