Ashok Leyland, flagship of the Hinduja Group and India’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturer, today, launched the 3-axle 6×2 Dual Tyre Lift Axle (DTLA) truck, AVTR 3120. With the launch of AVTR 3120, Ashok Leyland becomes the first and only player in the country to have a full range of dual tyre lift axle (DTLA) truck range with 31T, 40.5T, and 47.5T GVW nodes. This new product will operate at 31 Ton with the lift axle down (and take more load than conventional 6×2 trucks) and at 18.5 Ton with the lift axle up (lower fuel and operating cost similar to 4×2) during light load/partial load/return empty. This new product thus offers an excellent operational flexibility to customers to choose the option based on their load, offering best-in-class Total Cost of Operation (TCO) benefits.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Sanjay Saraswat, Head – M&HCV, Ashok Leyland, said, “Today, we have launched under our AVTR platform umbrella, an innovative product, the AVTR 3120 with Dual Tyre Lift Axle (DTLA). With this, we become the only OEM having this customer-centric & fuel-saving, DLTA technology for the entire range. True to our brand promise of ‘Aapki Jeet. Hamari Jeet.’ we have launched the AVTR 3120 to plug the gaps in the Dual Tyre Lift Axle portfolio. Ashok Leyland has a track record of catering to customer’s needs with world class products which deliver better profitability, and this will help us realise our vision of being amongst the Top 10 CV manufacturers in the world.”
Annexure for AVTR 3120 – 6×2 Truck:
- Built on the latest AVTR modular truck platform, offering flexibility of multiple cab and feature options
- Powered by Ashok Leyland’s 200HP engine with iGen6 technology which delivers better fluid efficiency.
- Available in cowl and 3 cabin options: N Cab, U cab, M cab
- Loading span options ranging from 24’ to 32’
- N cabin offers ultimate driving experience with Suspended cab with dampers, Suspended driver seat, Anti-roll bar in the front, excellent storage spaces, Full Metal Front Fascia, Music system, AC & HVAC options.
- It comes bundled with digital solutions like i-Alert (advanced telematics), remote diagnostics – supported by 24×7 customer assistance Uptime Solution Centre and Service Mandi network