Post successful completion of test rides in 7 major cities; Bounce Infinity, the electric two wheelers manufacturing arm of Bounce has today announced new camps across India. To begin with the scooters will be made available for test rides across multiple touch points in Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad, Vijayawada, Chennai, Kanchipuram, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Palghar, Nashik, Calcutta, Lucknow, Mysore & Hubli. Interested individuals can soon reserve their test ride slots on the Bounce Infinity website. The company is aiming at adding more cities in the next few weeks.
Bounce Infinity is amplifying its battery swapping network in line to its recently launched consumer electric scooter, the Bounce Infinity E1. The scooter which was launched on the 2nd of December, comes with ‘Battery as a service’ option – the first-of-its-kind in the Indian market. This pushes the running costs of the scooter down substantially, by as much as 40% compared to conventional scooters. The Bounce Infinity E1 is also offered with the battery, which can be removed from the scooter and charged by customers at their home or office or wherever convenient.
The Bounce Infinity E1 comes in five exciting colour options: Sporty Red, Sparkle Black, Pearl White, Desat Silver and Comet Grey. Pre-bookings start today, with deliveries slated for May 2022 through its dealership network & its online platform, for seamless deliveries across India. It is equipped with a comprehensive warranty of 3 years, up to 50,000 kms.
- Only scooter in India with dual options in swappable battery – Scooter with Battery-as-a-Service and Scooter with battery and charger
- No investment for batteries – pay per swap for battery usage
- Runs on 2KWhr lithium-ion battery with premium cells
- 85 kilometres certified range per charge
- Smart and practical features includes Reverse Mode, Cruise Control and Drag Mode
- Good balance of performance, efficiency, and reliability – with the Bounce Infinity’s Brushless DC Motor